Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday, April 21

Reflect on your stop-motion animation project. How did it go? What worked? What didn't work? If you're not finished - why? If you are finished go in to detail about the project and what you learned. Give as much detail and information as possible.

I thought my stop-motion animation went well because I had enough pictures to fill the required time, 30 seconds, and I met all the other requirements. Some things that didn't work were some of my pictures. Some of the pictures were blurry, but I didn't cut them out because I liked what was going on in the picture. This might have been a mistake because a couple people commented on a few of my pictures being blurry.From this project I learned how to use movie maker. I have tried to use it in the past, but I had people help me then. Now I know how to do it on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment