Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday, April 4

Tell me about your 5 frame storyboard. What did you like about the project? What did you dislike? Was it hard to fit a story in to 5 images? Do you think you tell a clear story? What would you do differently if you could? Explain.

My five frame story board was about my dog, Tyson's daily life. One thing that  liked about this project was that we could choose what our topic was on this project, and we could choose how to edit our pictures. One thing I disliked about this project was how there were only five frames. I disliked this because my dog does many things in his daily life, and I only got to showcase five pictures of what he does because that was my limit. It was hard to fit my pictures in five frames, like I said before, and I do think that my pictures tell a clear story. Something that I would do differently would be to edit my pictures in different ways because I used to same website and I did most of the same things on each picture, even though I tried to vary the tools I used.

No comments:

Post a Comment