Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Tuesday, January 21

Tell me about your three day weekend. How was it? What did you do? Elaborate!

Over my three day weekend I went to Denver, to see my dad. While I was in Denver I babysat my neighbor, Carlene, while her mom was giving birth to twins. While I watched her we flew kites in a park close to my house and we played on a playground while we were in the park. The next day we watched the Broncos game. My dad and sisters really love the Broncos, so we had a barbecue at our house, and had friends over. Everyone was really excited that the Broncos won, and are going to the Super Bowl. On Monday we went shopping, and I got to go to Gordmans. I really love that store because thy have a variety of things to look at. Monday night my sisters and I all flew back to Kansas City.

No comments:

Post a Comment