Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thursday, January 16

What have you learned about Google Drive and Google Presentation so far? What do you like about it? What problems have you run in to? Is it better than PowerPoint?

I have learned that there are things on Google Drive, that are just like word and power point. I have also learned that Google Drive saves things on its own, so I don't have to save it; that s a really helpful asset. O have also learned that you can access Google Drive and all your projects on any computer because it only requires you to log into your gmail. I personally like Google Presentation better because you can add more personal touches to it. For example, you can add a certain color to lines on a slide and you can change colors, fonts, size and backgrounds. You can do all these things in Power Point. but I think it is more simple to do in Google Presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment