Friday, May 16, 2014

Family Tree Projects

In the class Emerging Technology, we are completing several different projects about our family. In order to get the information that we needed, we interviewed two of our family members. Then we sent an email to another relative. This was usually someone that you didn't have direct contact to, or lived far away. With all of my information gathered, I then proceeded to make a diagram of my family. This showed who everyone was related to, and how they were related to someone. Using the information and my diagram I made three presentations, a prezi, infographic, and a five frame storyboard. The prezi shows fifteen different family members, and what they like to do. My infographic shows where my family originated, where they live now, diseases in the family, an interesting facts. Overall I thought that this project was so much fun to complete because we got to learn about our families.


Traveling








 



No comments:

Post a Comment