Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday, March 24

Welcome back! How was your Spring Break? Tell me all about it. You've been out of school for 10 days so I know you will have plenty to share. Make it good!

Over spring break I went to Denver. While I was in Denver I went to an Imagine Dragons concert, which as really amazing. Also when I was in Denver I watched a lo of movie because my dad's friend found a website where you can watch recent movies that have come out and movies still in theaters for free.  The day before we left my family and I went bowling. This was really fun because I made it a little bit of a competition between me and Ruth. We played two games, and on the first one I beat her by over 20 points, and then in the second game I beat all my sisters because I got 109 points. The second half of spring break I watched a lot of Law and Order SVU with my sister, and went shopping. I also went to swim practice, which was everyday but Sunday at 8-10:30 in the morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment