Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday, February 3

Tell me about your Sweetheart weekend. If you didn't go to Sweetheart, what did you do? I want details!

Over the weekend I did not go to Sweetheart. Instead, I went to the Winter Jam concert at the Sprint center Friday night, hung out with friends, Saturday night, and watched the Superbowl on Sunday. The Winter Jam was really fun because we were all in a suite, and had snacks and drinks in there. On Saturday a whole bunch of my friends and I went out to eat at Mi Ranchito and afterwards we went bowling and miniature golfing. Bowling was really fun because I ended with a higher score than Ruth. On Sunday I watched the Superbowl, and ended up really disappointed in the Broncos. It ended being up a really depressing game because the Broncos lost by over 40 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment